Monday October 26, 2020
Lakes of Mount Dora is so much more than a master-planned community — it’s a social hub, a health and wellness center, a spa-like retreat, a sports complex, and a place to experience your happiest, healthiest lifestyle surrounded by neighbors who become lifelong friends.
There are so many reasons why this active adult oasis was selected among the Top 50 Best Master-Planned Communities in the United States by Where To Retire Magazine — especially your ability to wake up in the morning, open your front door, and choose exactly how you want your day to go.
Want a sneak peek at what life is like in this special place? Take a look at how you can spend your time here…
- Enjoy coffee on your private lanai before taking a fun fitness class with friends in the fitness studio
- Head to the library in the clubhouse to cool off and dive into a good book
- Lounge by the resort-style pool for some sunshine before homemade lunch in your great room
- Unleash your inner Federer and play a game of singles or doubles on one of the pristine tennis courts
- Take a stroll with friends (or your four-legged friend!) on a scenic walking or exercise trail
- Drive into nearby Mount Dora to browse an antique shop or boutique before stopping for ice cream
- Attend a lively social event in the clubhouse and toast to good friends
- Wind down with arts and crafts or a game of billiards
- Sit out by the fire pit and take in the cool evening air before heading back home
With first-rate amenities right outside your door, along with a close proximity to everything you love in charming Mount Dora, there are endless ways to fill your day-to-day schedule. Whether you want to spend the day in town on a boat on the lake, organize a social event and hang out with friends in the 18,000-square-foot clubhouse, or simply relax from the comfort of your own home, it’s all up to you.
Best of all, with a beautiful, modern home to call your own, built with all-new systems and appliances, high-end features and finishes, and wide open space, you have the comfort and peace of mind you deserve. Just take a look at our newest plan, the Martinique, a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom beauty with 1,966 square feet on 1 functional floor, and a den that can be used however you wish, a lanai with an optional pool, and an owner’s suite with a walk-in closet and spa-like bathroom.
When you live at Lakes at Mount Dora, your life is all about freedom — and we can’t wait for you to finally experience this beautiful way of life. For more information about this active adult community in Mount Dora, please contact us at 914-214-9857.