Monday July 6, 2020
From the sense of security to the lasting financial advantages, there are many upsides to purchasing and owning your very own Medallion home in Watercolor Place. Located in sunny Southwest Florida, this private, gated community offers maintenance-free villa homes and single-family homes tailored to your unique wants and needs — without any CDDs or high HOAs.
With a modern, stylish home that provides unmatched value in Southwest Florida, the advantages of owning vs. renting have never been more clear. With us, you get to enjoy superior quality, first-rate amenities in a desirable community, and complete comfort in a peaceful, private neighborhood that’s close to everything you love, from shopping and dining to beaches and outdoor fun.
If you can rent, you can own. If you can own, you can buy new. Here are a few reasons to consider buying a brand new villa or single-family home in Watercolor Place instead of renting or buying used.
- A better home. In today’s market, it’s more difficult than ever to find a quality rental in a great area. One of our high-end homes, on the other hand, provides the space, design, amenities, and security that you want, in the convenient location you deserve.
- New is all you. In a used home, whether you’re renting or buying, you’re stuck with someone else’s style and choices. But as the owner of a new Medallion home, you have “creative control” over the look and feel of your living space, from your exterior and floor plan to your flooring, finishes, fixtures, and more.
- No landlord. When you rent, your monthly payments only benefit your landlord, whereas mortgage payments made by you build equity for you. Not to mention, you’re always at the mercy of your landlord when you rent, while owning puts far more power and independence into your hands.
- Financial predictability. Simply put, renting is unstable. Rates can (and will) increase, oftentimes based on the whims of your landlord… which is not the kind of surprise you typically enjoy. With a fixed-rate mortgage, your payments are fixed for the life of the loan, which is far more manageable than rental market fluctuations.
- Tax benefits and savings. When you own your home, part of your mortgage payment goes toward the principal repayment, helping you to build equity. Best of all, you’ll continue to enjoy tax deductions on interest payments and property taxes.
When all is said and done, the cost of renting doesn’t match up to the benefits of owning a villa or single-family home in Watercolor Place. After all, when it’s yours, you can make it yours… so make 2020 the year you turn your rent payment into a down payment on a brand new Medallion home. We can’t wait to get started!
For more information about our available move-in-ready homes, please contact us at 941-214-9857