Friday January 12, 2018
SARASOTA, FL – Medallion Home announced a record-setting $106 million in home and lot sales in 2017 – the highest in the company’s 34-year history.
“Our new communities in Southwest and Central Florida appeal to a wide range of lifestyles,” said Carlos Beruff, founder and owner. “With the national economy soaring and Florida’s continued population growth, 2018 promises to be even better.”
Medallion Home’s portfolio of Southwest and Central Florida communities includes:
- Waverley, a gated estate community in Sarasota.
- Legends Bay, a maintenance-free clubhouse community in west Bradenton.
- The Enclave, a gated community in east Bradenton
- University Village, a maintenance-free paired villa community near University Parkway
- The Inlets, a gated & high-end waterfront community in Bradenton
- Cross Creek, a resort-style community in Parrish
- Lakes of Mount Dora, a gated & active adult community in Mount Dora
In 2018, Medallion Home plans to begin sales in three new communities: Aqua by the Bay in Bradenton; The Reserve at Twin Rivers in Parrish (pre-selling now); and Hampton Lakes in Sarasota (pre-selling now).
Founded in 1984, family-owned Medallion Home is one of the state’s premier semi-custom builders with an unmatched reputation for integrity, quality construction, expert craftsmanship, and responsive customer service. For more information, visit MedallionHome.com.