Tuesday February 13, 2018
Medallion Home will be showcasing seven of its beautiful models in the 2018 Parade of Homes from February 17 to March 11. Sponsored by the Manatee-Sarasota Building Industry Association, the annual Parade of Homes provides an ideal opportunity to tour luxury models in a wide range of prices.
“Our carefully designed homes showcase the finest in Gulf Coast lifestyles,” says Dominick Donato, Division President of Medallion Home, the award-winning Sarasota-based family builder. “Since 1984, our homes have set the standard for high-quality construction and interior finishes and furnishings.”
Medallion Home’s models are open daily, Monday through Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm and Sunday from 11am to 6 pm. As an incentive, Medallion Home is offering a professionally designed custom closet package valued up to $4,000. In addition, there are no closing costs on featured homes, including these models, through March 31. Some exclusions may apply.
Here are Medallion Home’s seven Parade of Home entries in communities throughout the Sarasota-Bradenton area:
- CrossCreek: St. Thomas #3419 – 3755 Manorwood Loop in Parrish. This home has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 2-car garage. The CrossCreek community is close to Fort Hamer Bridge and has a pool with slide, children’s splash area, dog park, gazebos, basketball courts. Prices are from the mid $200s. http://www.medallionhome.com/communities/southwest-florida/crosscreek/st-thomas/1331970/
- Waverley: Santa Maria #69 – 6800 Proctor Road in Sarasota. This home has a 3-bed, 3-bath split-plan with an oversized master suite, den, bonus room, 3- car garage and a pool with cascading waterfall. Prices in Waverley, a gated, boutique community, are from the high $400s. http://www.medallionhome.com/communities/southwest-florida/waverley/santa-maria/1376376/
- Legends Bay: Grenada #91 – 5323 Title Row Drive in Bradenton. This is a 2-bed plus den, 2-bath home with pool, spa, outdoor kitchen. Legends Bay is a gated community near the beaches and IMG with a community pool and clubhouse. Prices are from the mid $300s. http://www.medallionhome.com/communities/southwest-florida/legends-bay/grenada/1385384/
- University Village: Casey #149 – 7659 Registrar Way in Sarasota. This 2-bed plus den, 2-bath house with 1,572 sq ft of space includes an eat-in kitchen. A gated, maintenance-free community, University Village features a community pool and dog park with prices from the mid $200s. http://www.medallionhome.com/communities/southwest-florida/university-village/casey/1199471/
- Twin Rivers: Barbados 2800 #4047 – 2604 162ndAvenue East in Parrish. This is a 4-bed, 3-bath, 3-car garage home with butler pantry, bonus room, fireplace and outdoor kitchen. Twin Rivers includes playgrounds, soccer field, basketball court, beach volleyball court, picnic pavilion, hiking trails, boardwalks and a private boat ramp providing direct access to the Manatee River for canoeing, kayaking, fishing and boating. Prices are from the mid $300s. http://www.medallionhome.com/communities/twin-rivers/barbados-2800/1332003/
- The Inlets – Harbour Walk: Santa Maria #463 – 528 Regatta Way in Bradenton. This 3-bed, 3-bath, 3-car garage home includes a den, oversized walk-in closet, outdoor kitchen, pool, spa and dock on canal leading Manatee River. The Inlets is the Gulf Coast’s premier waterfront community with tennis courts, nature trails, playground, kayak launch and breathtaking views of the river. Prices from the mid $600s. http://www.medallionhome.com/communities/southwest-florida/the-inlets/santa-maria-harbour-walk/1331952/
- The Enclave at Country Meadows: Barbados 2800 #44 – 905 145th St. Circle NE in Bradenton. This 4-bed, 3-bath, 3-car garage home features French country décor plus tile roof and paver driveway, outdoor kitchen, pool and spa. The Enclave at Country Meadows is a gated community nestled between Lakewood Ranch and the Manatee River with convenient access to I-75. Prices from the high $300s. http://www.medallionhome.com/communities/the-enclave-at-country-meadows/barbados-2800/1142731/
A long-time leader in new home building in Florida, Medallion Home is known for quality construction, expert craftsmanship, and responsive customer service. Our custom designed homes showcase the unsurpassed Florida lifestyle, and our award-winning team pays close attention to every detail in our homes, so you’ll notice the difference right away. As a custom builder, we can create and deliver anything the customer imagines.